Monday, July 29, 2013

That Summer Day..

Hey there you :) How have your summer holidays been so far? I hope you're having a good time, because on the 27. I had one of the best days ever. I went to a summerfestival on the island Giske. There were so many great bands there, most of them I'd never heard of, but I was pleasently surprised. I went with my boyfriend and two friends, by buss. We arrived at half past one and started exploring first thing.. There were many stands there, representing organizations like Amnesty International and some local ones. Of course, I had to get a helium-balloon. I called her Susie, she got annoying after some time tough, so I set her free agian.
We also walked into a big buildig where people could buy and eat food. Of course, we got a piece of that delicious creamy-fruit cake.
To my surprise, even though it was early in the day, the music was already really good. We saw a band called "Big Bang" which was amazing! And another one called "Orango", you gotta check them out, they're really cool and their drummer is a show himself.
We did alot of people-watching while sitting in the sun, and let me tell you, there were soo many stylish individuals! Some had flowers in their hair, wore band tee's, jumpsuits or tribal print. It was very inspiring and I was glad many people bothered to dress for the occasion and spend time on their outfit.
Towards the evening, I was getting really excited for THE BAND-Kaizers Orchestra was performing at 22:00. We were at their stage 45 min. before, to get good spots. We indeed winded up on the third row right in the middle. And there we stood waiting.. The stage was decorated with an awesome vintage background and their signature drumset, with the gassmask, was sitting there too.
We were all very excited. After a long time waiting, the band members started to walk on stage.
I'm telling you, I got a heart attack. They were right in front of me! I was totally fangirling.. They all looked great in their suits. Anyways, I'll let you see for yourself now.. In my opinion, the show was amazing. From the vocals to Janove's dancemoves. I had a blast! Here are some pics, hope you enjoy!

btw, met Terje from Kaizers.. OMG I was fangirling so hard. He was so chill, though. 





Ombre nails! Gonna make a post about the tecnique soon :)
 
Converse.. they were just perfect for that. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I really like the first photo! It's gorgeous! <3 i definately agree on the stuff you write - the people that actually puts effort in their outfit and the band. Many of the people were just gorgeous and the band was awesome! I was standing on the front row screaming my ears off! Totally fangirling! And when we met the guitarist OMG i was so starstruck i was speechless! It was just a perfect day - even the weather was great! :) can't wait for the post about the ombre nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you soo much! yes, it was a great day. I'll hurry up with the nail tutorial <3

    ReplyDelete