Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Day/Night


Hey guys, thank you for checkin in! I'm so sorry I've been gone for ages. There's no real good explanation, besides that I didn't have a photographer and for the second half of October, what you see below is what I've been up to. My dear friend is becoming a hairdresser and needed a model for a big competition, and since my life is sort of on hold school-wise, I gladly took the opportunity. We had to train quite a few times, I had to travel to another Island to visit at her salong, so it was quite the adventure but also very time-consuming as I'm sure you understand. Anyways, here are some pics from the day of the big competition, which was on halloween.
As you can see I pretty much looked like a doll the whole day ;)








Photocredits from the haircompetition go to: https://foodandphotographies.wordpress.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment