Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Greyscale


Last week I had the great opportunity to shoot with two amazing friends. I also hadn't been around nature for awhile and was craving it alot, so I chose the sea to be the location for this shoot. I love the black dress I'm wearing here so much, it's supersoft and fitting and lately I've been into unusual dress/skirt-lenghts. Because it's so plain except for the writing, I threw on some interesting tights. As you can see I tried it with two different cardigans to give you some options and show you how it would look with more and less pattern around it.
Hope you enjoy the pics, and thanks for stopping by!!
(photocreds for some of the pics to the lovely https://foodandphotographies.wordpress.com/ )











 (Here I received news about making cocoa later, after freezing for the pics)




No comments:

Post a Comment