Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Punch

The other day, I was wondering what summer look I could create with the make-up I already have.. This is what I came up with. As you can see, the face and eye-makeup is warm and neutral, whereas the lips add a pop of colour. I actually mixed my foundation with my moisturizer and loved the finish. I hope you like the pics and there's more description down below :) If you wanna know more specifics about the product, go ahead and let me know guys 
I powdered my T-zone usind my L'oreal True match powder and added the peachy blush from the white duo. I filled in my brows with the taupe and darkest colour from the quad. Really, I always make time for that.. On my top lashline I put the brown glittery eyeliner by Isa Dora and swept some matt brown shadow across the bottom. I finished of with the highlighter from the L'oreal trio and filled in my lips with the pink liner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment