Saturday, April 6, 2013

Leather and red lips

Hey you! Hope you've had a nice week and enjoy your weekend. I wanted to show you this outfit, because I love my new shorts and ring. This combination came about because I thought the chess-pattern and leather would look fun and interesting. I was very happy to find these shorts on sale pluss they're actually a normal lenght, not like every other pair.. The quality of the sweater is crap, though.. Besides that, I'm wearing my new beloved arrow-ring. Finally it's mine! So, that was my outfit on thursday. Today it's actually snowing like crazy, haven't seen anything like that, even in the winter. The snow is sticking to all of the windows and one can hear the wind blow.. I think it's nice, an excuse to stay inside where there's a fireplace and food. How's the wheater like where you live?
Thanks for stopping by xx





No comments:

Post a Comment