Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Band tee

Hello and welcome back. I know I haven't posted in awhile and I don't have any good reasons so lets just move on to the outfit.. hehe
It's been getting milder lately so I pulled out my pantyhose and t-shirts. I think this skirt from Vero Moda is an unexpected and cool match to the Metallica-shirt. The vest is just to add a layer and colour even though I don't like the vibrant blue too much.. As you can see, I've been taking it easy with my jewellery and only added the arrow-ring. It's been awhile since I wore my hair like this and I love how it looks. I'm actually considering turquoise dip-dye.. I think it looks so pretty with brown hair and I've always loved that colour.. It's summer soon and I'm feeling brave. Just an idea, but you can let me know what you think! 
Hope you had a nice day and thank you for stopping by. 


Strawberry tea with milk. nomnom


No comments:

Post a Comment