Monday, March 25, 2013

Outfit of the night

Hey there, glad you stopped by here :) I've not posted in a while, because of the same reasons as last time.. But on Saturday night I was going to town so I actually took some time to put an outfit together. Not that I didn't do that for the past week, but, you know this time we hardly have any black. Yay-Gotta switch things up, at least on the blog. So as you can see I'm wearing the brugundy jumper again, but this time with some different bottoms. You can't even call it that- it's actually a jumpsuit. I love the pattern so much, so I wore something under (tights) and over -voilĂ , I can wear it in March! Besides that I'm wearing a pretty strong cat-eye, Amy Winehouse was mentioned when my mom looked at the pics. Anyways, I have easter-holidays now and maybe I can find some interesting pieces in thrift shops or at the mall. I'll update you on that, if so. I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe got inspired. Have a nice day and tell me what you want me to style/post about! 



Also I made this little colage.. I thought these striped tight would look good with my studded boots. Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment